[Rack] Something lost power, network down.

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Sun Nov 13 04:14:16 UTC 2011

Bikeshed should not be handling dhcp. Explicitly disabled in the config.
-ben

Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

I am about to leave the space and don't know how bikeshed works, but it seems like some amout of things got power cycled (someone really badly wanted to restart the game of life), and now nothing is handing out dhcp leases on the network. Guessing that's bikeshed? Anyhow I can hit pony.noisebridge.net so I'm guessing it's just dhcp. Can anyone poke it from the outside?

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net