[Rack] Lighting layout

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Sun Nov 20 02:15:13 UTC 2011

Yea. I want to put in a bank of networked relays/dimmers on the wall there. Or where the non-functional alarm panel is.

The tube light plan is for indirect fill light. I might reduce the zone count from the plan I postes. The light level from tube light will be much lower than it is now.

For things like sewing area I want to do LED spots using the tracks we got. Have 35 par38 fixtures.
-ben

jim <jim at well.com> wrote:

i think a separate lighting zone for the sewing
area would be useful. maybe also for the northwest
area too.
note the light switches very near the elevator
entrance and the main stair entrance both control
a single light above the elevator entrance--the idea
is to extend the circuit so the switches also control
a light above the main stair entrance and at least
one light above where the desk sits, possibly an
additional light toward the cooking area and another
toward the western main area.
the purpose is mainly safety--a way to turn on
sufficient light to find other light switches.