[Rack] Something lost power, network down.

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Nov 13 04:10:00 UTC 2011

On Sat, Nov 12, 2011 at 7:49 PM, Rubin Abdi <rubin at starset.net> wrote:

> I am about to leave the space and don't know how bikeshed works, but it
> seems like some amout of things got power cycled (someone really badly
> wanted to restart the game of life), and now nothing is handing out dhcp
> leases on the network. Guessing that's bikeshed? Anyhow I can hit
> pony.noisebridge.net so I'm guessing it's just dhcp. Can anyone poke it
> from the outside?

Gah! I made this mistake once already as well. That orange extension cord
looks *sooo* much the same as the one leading from the wall of tubes.

I'll see what I can poke at from remote. Last I knew, DHCP was still living
on r00ter.

How about we connect the "Big LED Sign" to the IP PDU and leave the
Wall-O-Tubes direct to the UPS?

Cheers,
jof