[Rack] noisebridge.net:80 timing out/slow to respond.

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Fri Nov 11 21:43:11 UTC 2011

On 11/11/2011 01:02 PM, Ben Kochie wrote:
> Who maintains the mediawiki code?  AFAIK Andy does some of the work.
>
> What I really could use some help with is getting a new VM cluster setup
> for Cernio so we can get off the crazy old Xen server and get upgraded to
> something not crazy old.
>
> -ben

I've done some of it, and have been meaning to upgrade it again for a
while now. (Our current version (1.15.3) is significantly out of date,
but none of the (disclosed) security fixes in subsequent versions seemed
particularly critical to me... still, we should upgrade.)

I don't have my credentials with me or I would've looked into the
slowness this morning.

I'd be glad to help migrate it to a new VM.

~leif