[Rack] New AP network?

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Tue Oct 11 22:12:51 UTC 2011

I belive there is support in 802.11 to not just disconnect clients but
instruct them to roam to a different AP.  This is what airspace (cisco),
ruckus, aruba, etc do with their controller boxes.

Unforunately, you're right, the Unifi software only does client-decsision
routing (which doesn't work for shit) and not directed roaming. :(

http://www.ubnt.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24989

Oh well, we can keep looking.

-ben