[Rack] New mailing list request: powerstation-discuss

Michael C. Toren mct at toren.net
Sat Oct 22 10:02:29 UTC 2011

On Fri, Oct 21, 2011 at 06:35:48PM -0700, mailman-owner at lists.noisebridge.net wrote:
> The mailing list `powerstation' has just been created for you.  The
> following is some basic information about your mailing list.

Can you please rmlist "powerstation", and create "powerstation-discuss"?
(I don't want powerstation at noisebridge.net being confused with
powerstation at lists.noisebridge.net, which is why I requested
powerstation-discuss.)

I'd also like to again request access to the 209.237.247.66 machine, so I
can handle these requests on my own.  I understand the desire to keep the
number of administrators small, but I can be vouched for as a sysadmin,
and it's taking quite a while for these requests to go through.

Thanks,
-mct