[Rack] occupy-infrastructure at noisebridge.net

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Oct 25 06:09:34 UTC 2011

On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 07:21:56PM -0700, Shannon Lee wrote:
> Just spoke with some of the #occupysf people with whom several of us
> have been exchanging email in a sort of ever-expanding cc list, and
> she asked if we could host an infrastructure discussion list for them?

Sounds awesome, please just make sure that they're aware of our
longstanding policies:

 - our lists are publicly archived.
 - we do not remove material from our website.
 - our subscriber lists are private.

In other words, "If you don't want it published, don't send it.  If you
don't want it archived, don't send it.  If you just want to read, we
won't out you."

-andy