[Rack] Cable Trays?

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Wed Oct 26 05:36:04 UTC 2011

On Tue, Oct 25, 2011 at 10:17 PM, Michael Shields <shields at msrl.com> wrote:
> Right, that's always how it starts.  It's just a few cables, and then
> someone needs to run a few more, and they're only a little less neatly done
> than the existing ones.  After a year of that you have a disaster.
> I talked to Ben briefly about it this afternoon and I'm willing to put in
> some time and/or money to do the right thing here.

Awesome! Glad to hear you're interested.

We had a short brainstorming session tonight, and figured out some of
the places we'd like tray, cables, and APs. Ben plans on CADing up
this whiteboard drawing onto the existing DXF of 2169 Mission.

Once we have that, we can estimate what supplies we'll need and figure
out how to get the ball rolling on this.

Cheers,
jof