[Rack] Server Cabinets - 51U - FREE (financial district)

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Oct 28 00:46:33 UTC 2011

CCing Miloh.

Carlton Sue wrote, On 2011-10-27 17:43:
> this brings to mind a thought, I've been wanting to set up an Asterix box so I can start getting the bat phones setup and have a central location for them. would this be a problem if I get around to it?

Pony is back and as far as I can tell happily running Asterix. Would you
like an account on pony to play around with it? If so...

https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Resources/Pony

If a dedicated "box" is needed for this (which I don't think we need)
SuperQ can spin up a VM for it fairly quickly now, which is hosted off
of the same machine the pony instance is running.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net