[Rack] Server Cabinets - 51U - FREE (financial district)

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Fri Oct 28 00:32:26 UTC 2011

Thanks for the offer Tom.

We're trying to move away from hosting servers in the space (or atleast
giving the appearance that people should freeload on us with their
net/power hungry machines) and are going through some infrastructural
reorganization to remove what racks/machines we have already. At the
moment we're not looking for anything that big for the space, but thanks.

You might want to poke our general discussion list and see if there's
anyone that would like to utilize these racks for their own projects not
at Noisebridge.

Thanks again.

--
Rubin