[Rack] okay i made the mistake of ssh'ing into gate/172.30.0.31 and typing 'ls'

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Mon Sep 12 19:02:52 UTC 2011

Aha! I have since discovered that actually the WYSE is fine (and rebooted),
but stallion, the tftp server it gets its image from, isn't accessible, so
it's just booting into its strange windows world.

I reset stallion, on Dr Jesus's advice, but he can't see it or the gig-e
switch it was on from the outside world.

I suspect fun from the weekend's reorganization (which looks really good,
btw).

It seems to be hanging off ports 3/4 of switch.3 right now -- anything I
should move around?

d.