[Rack] Another rouge AP

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Wed Sep 14 03:25:39 UTC 2011

True, but in this case he was asked politely by several people to not do
what he was doing.  I personally don't have a huge issue with his AP.  But
I just wanted to make it clear that what he was doing was not going to
save him from getting owned.

-ben

  "UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about its friends."