[Rack] wiki/Network - updates

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Wed Sep 14 03:52:45 UTC 2011

After working with this Linksys thing.. I'm in total agreement that it
should not be doing any vlans.  It's only useful as a dumb gige switch.
The console interface can't adjust vlans, and the web interface only works
in IE.

I'll work on getting a 16-24 port switch useful for vlans attached to
TWoT.

-ben

  "UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about its friends."