[Rack] Welcome minotaur.noisebridge.net

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Sep 22 06:48:19 UTC 2011

Ben Kochie wrote, On 2011-09-21 23:18:
> I tried the mini pcie slot.

For the most part I'm fairly sure that the only boards supporting mSATA
are modern laptops, and even then I think it's mostly Lenovo, Toshiba
and Samsung.

You'll want one of these...

http://www.amazon.com/Micro-SATA-Cables-mSATA-Adapter/dp/B004YKJ5TE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1316673864&sr=8-1

And micro-SATA is not mSATA.

So I can order one of those now, wait for week shipping and deal with
mounting that shit, or I can order one of these now and most likely have
it by Monday or Tuesday...

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?field-keywords=cf+cards&url=search-alias%3Delectronics&x=0&y=0#/ref=nb_sb_noss?field-keywords=cf+cards+32gb&url=search-alias%3Delectronics&rh=n%3A172282%2Ck%3Acf+cards+32gb

What do you think?

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net