[Rack] Fwd: Re: [Request] Ronald Miloh Alexander @ 2169 Mission Street

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 06:37:15 UTC 2011

Left hand meet right hand
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "billing (Rudy)" <billing at monkeybrains.net>
Date: Sep 29, 2011 10:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Request] Ronald Miloh Alexander @ 2169 Mission Street
To: <froggytoad at gmail.com>
Cc: "billing at monkeybrains.net" <billing at monkeybrains.net>, "Marci Bravo" <
marci at monkeybrains.net>

Link has been flatline since about March.  Looks like your rate is set at
$75/month.  No payments since Dec 1, 2010.

Service level?  For $0, zip.  :)  Our contact is Andrew Isaacson and only he
can make decisions about the link -- we only work with one contact at
NoiseBridge as we don't have the personnel bandwidth to deal with the entire
group.  Are you all done with the link?  We can remove it -- we'd need an OK
from Andy, or someone could be kind enough to drop it off at our office.

Rudy

--

415-974-1313 (office)

*** Mail us a Check ***
  Send a check (or money order) to:
      MonkeyBrains
      590 York St.
      SF, CA 94110
  Make check to: MonkeyBrains
  Lots of customers automate the check sending
  through their online banking.

*** Use PayPal ***
  The next most popular method is to send us money via PayPal.    PayPal
also accepts Credit cards.  Send money to:
     billing at monkeybrains.net