[Rack] Network reporting onto a small LCD screen

Jeff Tchang jeff.tchang at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 21:52:30 UTC 2011

If possible:

- Current bandwidth utilization outgoing/incoming
- Peak bandwidth KB/sec in last 24 hours.
- Max recorded incoming/outgoing burst (how fast the pipe is capable of)

I definitely agree about what IP is sending the most traffic at the
current moment (possibly with OS fingerprint and maybe port?). All
this is basically to answer the question, why is the network slow or
who the hell is hogging the network?

-Jeff