[Rack] UPS repaired

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Tue Sep 27 03:12:29 UTC 2011

Nah, whatever you did didn't fry anything.  You probably just triggered a
self test that determined that the batteries were fried.

Yes, I know all about APC and their stupid cables.

But bonus anyway.. I found a very long APC UPS cable in one of the bins
and have it hooked up to minotaur now.  Try "apcaccess" locally. :)

-ben