[Rack] Network re-wiring.

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Tue Sep 20 01:51:03 UTC 2011

I've re-configured the dell (switch1) to be more like switch2 (ports on
various vlans)

Jof, if you have some time this week to come over to the space and give me
a hand moving a few more things we can have enough ports to get us down to
a less silly switch setup.

-ben

  "UNIX is user-friendly, it's just picky about its friends."