[Rack] Welcome minotaur.noisebridge.net

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Sat Sep 24 02:25:33 UTC 2011

Ok, So I found a BIOS settings combination that causes it to not lock up
when detecting SATA drives.  I had to set it to "IDE" mode instead of
"AHCI" mode.  That's fucking stupid, but whatever.  Linux won't care, it
will just use the drives correctly.

I'm almost done installing a base OS on a 160GB drive and will have it
back up shortly.

I've also added a cat5 cable for minotaur to the gige switch for 172.30,
and moved the vlan of switch2 Fa0/5 to vlan20 so it can have direct
interwebs again.

-ben