[Rack] Monkeybrains

Rubin Abdi rubin at starset.net
Thu Sep 29 20:22:40 UTC 2011

I'm bringing this all up again. We need tubes before we should start
thinking about colocating. Question I'd like to get answered:

* How much are we paying for Monkeybrains at the moment?
* How much bandwidth if Monkeybrains giving us?
* How much more can they give us and at what cost?

* How much are we paying for Sonic?
* What's our bandwidth?
* How much more would a bonded line put us at?

* Other than Comcast, what other wired solutions do we have?
* What other wireless solutions do we have?

After talking with Tom I'm not going to bother talking with OPs here
about feeding off of some of the fiber over line of sight wifi to the
Armory.

--
Rubin
rubin at starset.net