[Rack] Port forwarding for Mode-S testing

Jake jake at spaz.org
Mon Apr 16 23:50:32 UTC 2012

I do appreciate the bump

I can tell you that the machine is at 172.30.0.50 at all times, and it is
bridged to the general rack as if connected by an ethernet cord.

I have been asked many times if the robot could be accessed with some sort
of port forwarding setup through pony, but i have concluded that there is
no substitute for it having its own IP address, directly to the machine.

If there is anything I can do to help make this happen, please let me
know.

-jake
admin of MCHawking, the robot wheelchair