[Rack] Mailing list request: noisebridge-release

Danny O'Brien danny at spesh.com
Thu Apr 19 22:40:08 UTC 2012

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 3:28 PM, Ben Kochie <ben at nerp.net> wrote:

> What about the noisebridge awesome blog Danny is working on.

I think we can do all of these things -- I'd certainly like a better way
for people to say what they're doing... I like noisebridge-release.

I think whatever it is, the challenge is priming and maintaining it. I'm as
bad as anyone for starting up something like this, and then letting it
trail off by not whipping up enough excitement, or redirecting people for
it.

Maybe if we want it to be reasonably high traffic, we could call it
noisebridge-commits and encourage it to be a place where people dump info
on work going on?

d.