[Rack] Noisebridge Domain Question

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Thu Dec 6 09:18:30 UTC 2012

I find that once I generally use the fuzzy history search features of most
modern browsers to enter URLs.
A repeat visitor should hopefully have autocompletion or their memory help
them get the one true URL (https://noisebridge.net).

For those that don't know, and may just guess noisebridge.com, or .org -- I
think running a HTTP redirector on there that 301s users to
https://noisebridge.net/ would be useful in those cases.

Andy, or someone with access to the noisebridge.net box, how about:

- Standing up authoritative zone configurations for noisebridge.{net,org}
-- TLD delegations appear the same as .net
- Having whatever backs HTTP (Apache?) send 301 redirects to the HTTPS
service. Maybe mod_rewrite?

--j