[Rack] DNS issue

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Tue Dec 25 02:55:06 UTC 2012

It seems to me like the Sonic.net line is down.

The internet router will switch between Monkeybrains and Sonic.net,
but the DNS server (last I checked, Minotaur) is hosted on a server
that only takes Sonic.net out.
Maybe that's a single point of failure for 2169 Internet?

Can someone check the Wall-o-tubes and see that the little DSL modem
and the switch and PC board on there are online?

Cheers,
jof