[Rack] request for information and/or instruction for Linux SysAdm class : DNS

Ahmad Shalizi shalizi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 04:23:40 UTC 2012

Happy Holidays everyone,
My name is Ahmad, I recently joined this mailing list.. I spoke to several
people at Noisebridge and there is a huge interest in learning advanced
linux administration, hacking and/or  VMware. I can help with hardware, we
can build a lab at Noisebridge. Can we get someone to volunteer and teach
in any of these areas.