[Rack] how to open noisebridge door from computers

Nicholas Granado ngranado at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 15:16:11 UTC 2012

hi all,

try this code: 53237 (it changes weekly) we need to figure out a way of
emailing everyone or a list of people who can use the code if this already
doesn't exist. i'd be down to hack this out if it doesn't.

anyways pop that code into: http://pony.noisebridge.net/gate/ or
http://noise.pony/gate from only the inside.

cheers,
nick