[Rack] Noisebridge Keycode Access

David Estes d at videst.es
Sat Feb 18 04:25:27 UTC 2012

Stopped by this evening and wrote a python script to power this based on Jake's spec and Kelly's codefile format. It's super simple, feel free to edit for style/functionality (I haven't done Python in a while):

https://github.com/daviddaviddavid/noisebridge-baron/blob/master/baron.py

Jesse and Jake are trying to get the keypad hooked up to a serial port on Minotaur — once that's done, this should be up and running.

and then i fly away