[Rack] mchawking IP address still down

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Wed Jan 18 06:46:24 UTC 2012

that is my IP relay server. I was trying to make it forward stuff. But as you can see, not working yet.

Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:

The public IP address of the robot still doesn't work.

I just tried pinging it and it responded.. so i tried to log in.

awesome:~ possum$ ssh mchawkin at 75.101.62.93
@ WARNING: REMOTE HOST IDENTIFICATION HAS CHANGED! @

so i turned off checking and it comes up as:
Welcome to Vyatta
Permission denied (publickey).

I have no idea what machine this is but it's not the robot.

Anyone? what do i have to do to fix the robot's public IP address?

-jake