[Rack] shell access on pony

miloh froggytoad at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 13:03:59 UTC 2012

On Fri, Jan 27, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Nicholas Granado <ngranado at gmail.com> wrote:
> added my info to the wiki, may i please have access?
>
> https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Heatxsink

Despite the lack of flowers , I asked chatted with nick for a bit,
then axed him to tell me 'if there were people sleeping at
noisebridge' and to 'wake them up and get them to hack' (thereabouts),
in exchange for an account on pony.

Of course there were people there, and we all went easy on them.  oh
silent lords of rack why does noisebridge have to be a shelter instead
of a glorious hackhole?

Say hello to Nick everyone.  We will be pleased if you pick a project
you enjoy and hack on it (extending the noisebridge api is a good
idea)

-rma