[Rack] Introducing myself

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Jan 15 21:37:26 UTC 2012

Hey John, welcome!

I setup an account for you on pony.noisebridge.net. Amazingly, you're
the first user to request "john" as a username, so you got it.

I added in your ssh key, so you should be able to SSH in with a key
and should you need to sudo (all users can sudo for "apt-get"), your
password in in a file called "password" that only you can read in your
home directory.

Have fun. Let us (rack@) know if there's anything that can be done to help.

Hack the planet!

Cheers,