[Rack] Mailing List Request: Policy Wonks

Jared Dunne jareddunne at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 04:29:38 UTC 2012

I want to voice support for this list being created.

I like the idea of having a having a policy focused working group (and
mailing list) in order to work out the kinks of proposals before bringing
them up for general discussion and consensus in weekly meetings. It seems
like the Policy Wonks are trying to do just that.

Check out this week's meeting notes to see why the Policy Wonks rock:
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2012_01_17#Discussion_Items
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Policy_Wonks

j-