[Rack] DSL Line fixed

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Jan 6 02:57:22 UTC 2012

On Thu, Jan 05, 2012 at 06:17:13PM -0800, Ben Kochie wrote:
> Sonic disabled our account due to non-payment.

Well that sucks.

> The card on file was declined on Nov 26.

Do we have any info about what card it was?  It should have been one of
the Wells Fargo check cards, which should not have ever been declined.

Did they try to contact us about nonpayment?  If so what methods did
they use?  They should have been emailing somebody at the very least,
preferably calling, and I'm pretty sure they did neither.

> I have paid the outstanding balance of $213.06 from my personal
> account in order to get us back online.

Thanks for taking care of it!  Treasurer should be able to reimburse you
for that.

-andy