[Rack] Oddity on 75.101.62.88

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Tue Jun 19 06:36:56 UTC 2012

On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 02:38:02PM -0700, Danny O'Brien wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 18, 2012 at 2:19 PM, Ben Kochie <ben at nerp.net> wrote:
> > If we got a /24, we could eliminate our NAT.  We could still firewall most
> > inbound traffic to noisebridge, but making NAT go away would make me happy.
> >
> > As jof says, the real problem is our consumer network connectivity.  It
> > would be very difficult to convince monkeybrains/sonic to let us do BGP.
>
> I think they might be the least hard to convince of all possible
> consumer services, but that might not be saying much :)

Sonic will do BGP with us if we show sufficient clue.  They have
similar customers on similar links to our config.

Monkeybrains I think does have the gear to do so as well, but they don't
have any routing end user customers AFAIK.  Haven't talked to Rudy about
it in years, though, so I could be mistaken.

-andy