[Rack] new machine for replicators

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Thu Jun 7 20:32:20 UTC 2012

That's an awfuly power hungry machine.. 1.22kWH in ~5 hours is 5.86kWH/day
which is about $1 at noisebridge's electric rate..  That also shows the
machine using about 244 Watts.  That seems like an awful lot for a basic
PC these days.  By comparison my machine at home is a quad-core with 6 2T
drives and only uses 65W or 1.56kWh/day = $0.27

-ben