[Rack] moving noisebridge.net

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Fri Jun 22 15:49:20 UTC 2012

Our hosting provider, Cernio, has provisioned a newer better faster
cheaper VPS facility and is shutting down the hardware that hosts the
current noisebridge.net VPS.

Coincidentally, the noisebridge.net SSL certificate expires soon.

So, don't be too surprised if you see IP and certificate changes over
the next few days.

The new VPS is at 204.246.122.84 and the ssh host key is
ECDSA cb:4d:e8:9a:91:37:43:8c:2a:33:3c:f0:61:5b:ee:41

I haven't generated the SSL CSR yet so I can't say for sure what the new
certificate will be.

The one big downside of the new system is that it's in Minneapolis, 80
milliseconds from San Francisco.  C'est la vie.

-andy