[Rack] antenna

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Mon Jun 11 17:51:04 UTC 2012

On Sun, Jun 10, 2012 at 10:45 PM, Nick Owens <mischief at offblast.org> wrote:
> hi rack@,
>
> we've just set up the ubiquiti NanoBridge M5 on the roof and have done
> a site survey, see attached. does anyone know what the information for
> the archive's AP is or knows where we can find that?

Nick --

Depends on what you want to connect up to.

Ralf can hook you up to the archive AP that's up on Xmas tree drive /
twin peaks (sflan107n.archive.org), or he or I can hook you up to the
city "Community Broadband Network" (ap01ne-twinpeaks-sfo).

However, in both cases, Twin Peaks will not get us the best bandwidth
possible. There is a gigabit fiber-backed site just over at 19th and
Mission I'd love to try and have us hit first. They all ride the same
L1/L2 Ethernet network.

Is the Nanobridge hooked up to the Noisebridge network? If so, I can
take control of it and get *something* going on it.

Cheers,
jof