[Rack] antenna

Nick Owens mischief at offblast.org
Mon Jun 11 20:47:30 UTC 2012

well, the nanobridge is connect to eth2 on ass.noise (172.30.0.42) which
seems to be shutdown or unplugged from the network.  the nanobridge has ip
of 192.168.1.20 and eth2 on ass has an ip of 192.168.1.1. eth0 and eth1 are
bridged to br0, and its configured with a static ip of 172.30.0.42 on the
noisebridge network. if you can ssh to 172.30.0.42 and make a tunnel
192.168.1.20:80, you could probably see the web interface. the login for
ass.noise is noisebridge/noisebridge and the root password is noisebridge.