[Rack] Creating a Frontend Web Development list

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed Jun 13 22:05:29 UTC 2012

I was thinking of skipping Discuss from now on but not Announce... then again, no one's ever really complained about my constant posting to Discuss. I might do all three.

I basically brought up starting a new mailing list so people could receive word about the class instantly, without having to be subscribed to Discuss or waiting for the Announce admins to approve the post.

Jeffrey