[Rack] Creating a Frontend Web Development list

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Mon Jun 18 03:58:39 UTC 2012

"webdev" sounds like it's more than just frontend, though... actually, that's not a bad thing. Other related groups (like Rails) can use it too.

I don't like using the term "HTML5" - it makes it seem as if I'm teaching a specific kind of web dev, when I'm not. "html" would be better, but I actually like "webdev," having thought about it.

So "webdev" it is!

Jeffrey