[Rack] Introducing myself

Carlos Ivan Sosa gnusosa at gnusosa.net
Wed Mar 14 06:01:52 UTC 2012

Hi everyone in the rack list,

My name is Carlos, in the net: gnusosa, and I'm usually in noisebridge
after 6pm. I hang around with Miloh, Gavin and Jessie. I also hang
around and attend Jim's classes. I'm probably the only Carlos in
noisebridge, and I know about a Carlo. Huge difference.
I would really appreciate the access and an account on pony. You can
find my PubKey and adduser stanza on my wiki page
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/User:Gnusosa

As a fellow sysadmin/devops, I understand the rules by which the pony
stack works on, and I promise to continue to be awesome with everyone
in the space.

Much respect and peace,
Carlos Sosa