[Rack] Please change the door code

Andrew Byrne andrew at pachakutech.com
Mon Oct 15 22:06:10 UTC 2012

So, I'm still looking, but I think we had another theft Sunday Morning.

I'd like to suggest we change whatever door code was given to Anthony i
think it is 42542; Robert brought him in, but is now sketched out by his
presence and so is everyone I know who knows about him. The guy was around
for Ken's phone's disappearance and then came in Sun morning at 4AM I think
to lift a laptop.

The way I see it, there were a few failings:

Core left a valuable piece of equipment unsecured in Noisebridge.
I was having a lazy Sunday, reading news articles and napping which allowed
something to be stolen out from under my nose.
Cliff did not explicitly ask me or the other 2 people present to look after
the device.
The presence of Anthony was brought up at Tuesday's meeting, and the phone
codes were not changed.
Anthony steals things.

Since the door's web interface has been disabled, this would remove my
access to the space, but I'm more pressed about Anthony's access than mine.

-AnB
-
--
-- --