[Rack] Port forwarding for Mode-S testing

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Sat Sep 1 21:29:22 UTC 2012

Hi folks.  This project was on hold for a bit but now we're back at it
and we noticed today that this functionality has stopped working.  Any
chance we could get it reestablished?  As a reminder, we need incoming
UDP port 9742 to get NAT'd to ronin, 172.30.0.53 ... ronin's gateway is
0.2, if that helps.

Thanks!

/jordan & mid