[Rack] WAN loadbalancing rule updates

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Mon Sep 3 01:36:07 UTC 2012

We noticed a lot of instability this afternoon.  From what I could tell it
was all related to monkeybrains packet loss.

I tested the configuration by unplugging monkeybrains and it failed over
to sonic.

The next thing on my todo list is to get bikeshed to syslog to minotaur
properly so we know about failover events.

I also think I figured out some of the issues with doing port forwarding
on bikeshed.  I'm going to poke around with the policy routing tables.

-ben