[Rack] Port forwarding for Mode-S testing

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 22:49:00 UTC 2012

Hi Jordan,

Wild guess... most of the people who might know how to fix this are at
burning man, or recovering from going there. I could be wrong though.

At one point, Andy Issacson was working on this, but after Ben changed the
network, I'm not sure who could fix this. Have you tested the
Mode-S receiver locally on the NB network?

-John