[Rack] [Noisebridge-discuss] Network Upgrade

Ben Kochie superq at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 06:23:39 UTC 2013

On another note, this was posted to the rack list, but not discuss..
We found an amusing issue.

The DSL's phone line was plugged into an adapter which was plugged
into the switch.  When phones ring, they send 90 volts AC at 20hz.
This is probably one of the reasons why we had network problems.
*sigh*

Don't know if trolling, or just stupid.