[Rack] Great Pain - nginx/uwsgi/exim4/mailman

bfb bfb at riseup.net
Sun Apr 14 16:06:39 UTC 2013

Hello,

I am inundated with despair. Is there anyone out there with interest in
advising on a proper mailman/exim4 configuration?

It's for a group in the space... Post-Waste Nexus... We are currently
running the lists (and a Doku Wiki) out of a closet server with limited
resources (512 MB ram).

I cannot figure on how to work the SMTP mail handling and a few of the
finer details of the web stuffs... list creation, administration... or
any page that requires an http POST. It took some time to get the CGI
going, and I am very pleased to remark that, yes, progress has been
made. Much more is needed.

Please rescue me from this unwieldy beast.
Thank you,
Kevin