[Rack] Fwd: Juggling with Judy! Nb wiki

Ken M. Haggerty kenmhaggerty at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 23:29:26 UTC 2013

Hi Socrates + Judy: The page still appears to exist?
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Juggling_with_Judith!

**rack, please correct if following is wrong**
If you'd like to change the name of the page, *please just create a new
page with your intended title*.
We (or you!) can then just create a redirect from the old page to the new
page.

In general, pages are not deleted from the wiki, but everyone is always
free to edit the content of pages.

-Ken