[Rack] Pony down

Leif Ryge leif at synthesize.us
Wed Aug 14 13:47:03 UTC 2013

On Tue, Aug 13, 2013 at 10:57:46PM -0700, bfb at riseup.net wrote:
> I have never power cycled the stallion/pony console. Which is the stallion
> console and how to proceed?
>
> -Kevin

There is a black (4U i think?) server in the rack which I believe is labeled
"pony". This machine is actually stallion, which is where the pony VM now runs.
It probably just needs to be turned back on. A few months ago it got in the
habit of turning off sometimes, presumably due to a cooling problem.

~leif