[Rack] internet suckiness

Ben Kochie ben at nerp.net
Thu Feb 14 00:15:44 UTC 2013

Got test results from monkeybrains, they're seeing 30mbps on our link

I'm guessing it's just the usual wifi problems.  We should look into
replacing the crappy APs we have.  Ubnt UniFi AP Pro units are about $240.

I think we should put one of those over the main work table, and one back
toward the kitchen.  That should improve the local network speed.

-ben