[Rack] access points

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sun Feb 17 01:53:06 UTC 2013

Personally, I'd like to keep them at Noisebridge if possible. They're
good, solid APs and would be good for networking classes.

If you're just looking to improve patchy WiFi, I'd suggest running a
cable to the far end and standing up a SOHO AP like a Linksys, with
the cable plugged into one of the LAN ports.
I'll help you get some gear if you can't find anything.

--j